LINNÉ skin tea is a beautiful herbal infusion of 13 biodynamic and organically grown flowers, leaves, seeds and fruits known to support the skin and overall health. To make an infusion, steep one heaping teaspoon of herb blend per cup of hot water, or add herbs to a glass vessel of water and leave in the sun to infuse slowly. We love drinking this vitamin, mineral and antioxidant-rich beverage warm or cold. Try it sweetened with your favorite honey, maple syrup or fruit juice; it also tastes great mixed with kombucha or even in a cocktail. Because it is caffeine free it can be enjoyed all day long. As with all herbs, ensure you have no allergies to anything included and if you are pregnant, consult with your physician or midwife for safe consumption. Makes approximately 60 servings.
- Roobois: is rich in minerals, zinc, vitamin D, antioxidants and alpha hydroxy acids which help protect the body from environmental damage and maintain a youthful appearance. It has as antibacterial, antiviral, and antispasmodic qualities and helps to stimulate concentration, boost the immune system and slow down the body’s aging process.
-Chamomile: is rich in antioxidants that strengthen the immune system and protect the skin from free radical damage. It has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral qualities, promotes relaxation, supports the gastrointestinal and cardiovascular system.
-Red clover: is rich in calcium, chromium, magnesium, niacin, phosphorous, potassium, thiamine, and vitamin C. It is used as a blood purifier and to ensure healthy keratinisation and vascularity of the skin. It supports respiratory health, lymphatic and endocrine functions, and may help improve women’s reproductive and skin health by having similar properties to estrogen.
- Kakadu plum: as the richest natural source of vitamin C it supports immune function and protects skin cells from free-radical damage. It is also rich in copper and iron which support red blood cell production
- Anise seed: is rich in iron, copper, manganese, calcium, and phosphorus. It has anti-bacterial and anti-microbial qualities. It is a known natural remedy for digestion, respiratory and metabolic health as as for asthma, cough, diabetes, insomnia, and neurological disorders. It can help promote healthy mensuration and milk production in women.
- Cleavers: improves skin disorders such as acne, psoriasis, eczema, abscesses and boils. It also supports the immune system, lymphatic system, and liver and kidney function.
- Raspberry leaf: is rich in calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, manganese and vitamins C, vitamin A, vitamin E, and B complex all which support glowing skin, thicker hair and stronger nails. It soothes skin, fights free-radical damage and helps build strong connective tissue. It is also known to supports uterine health, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Spearmint: is high in antioxidants. It improves the digestive system, memory, hormonal balance, blood pressure, stress, and sleep patterns. It can reduce inflammation, skin bacteria and yeasts.
- Milk Oat: rich in magnesium, calcium, silica, potassium, and b-complex, zinc, iron, and vitamin A. It improves bone, hair, nail, skin, and heart healthIt supports the nervous system, improving stress, sleep, and emotional instability. It is beneficial for women who are pregnant, nursing, or going through menopause.
Ingredients | Materials
Ingredients | Materials
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Luna offers free shipping on all orders over $200 AUD with in Australia. Free in-store pick up is also available.
Due to hygiene issues, returns and refunds are only accepted on faulty product(s). Refunds due to reactions are assessed case by case.
Facial & Naturopathic TreatmentsView Treatments
We want to help our clients take advantage of all the natural elements at our disposal to benefit our health and vitality, a process that is not so much going back to nature, but perceiving it through enlightened eyes.
Gift CertificatesShop Gift Certificates
The perfect gift for someone you care for. Luna's gift certificates are available as either digital or physical versions, sent on Luna's bespoke stationary. Give the gift of choice...
Situated in a quaint Victorian Surry Hills terrace, our retail store and clinic is dedicated to one-on-one service and advice. We also have a herbal dispensary for personalised tonics. We are passionate about inspiring and awakening the self-nurturer within our clients and guiding them through this process. View